List your site
Improve your listing
Advertise with us
UK Non-fiction websites
Arts & Humanities
British Book Publishing
- Investigation into British book publishing, an industry which is finding it difficult to cope with the demands of modern business practices.
Today in Literature
- Features biographical stories about the great writers, books and events in literary history.
- Louis Sheaffer was a famous writer. He won the Pulitzer Prize in Biography in 1974 for "O'Neill, Son and Artist" published in 1973.
84 Charing Cross Road
- A history of Marks & Co the shop made famous in the book by Helene Hanff
- politically correct, political correctness, political, correct, pc, free speech
- An Alternative History of Western Arts & Literature
No Time To Read
- This Website. www.No-Time-To-Read.com is an audio-books site, created to solve this common problem of never having enough time to read books.
- Fantastic online diary,the misadventures of stretch and longman as well as poems, articles, and drug trafficking information.
© Splut Ltd. |